Monday, September 28, 2009

A Confession

This was not taken today, and it was not taken Monday, the day I posting it for... Actually, I have stretched the most interesting 4 days of the past 3 weeks into about 12 days. My thesis is eating my life. It is okay- I like it, it is going well, and I need to devote my time to it. It is just not very good for the everyday photography because a) I am in my room working, and my tiny corner-less room can only yield so many interesting photos if a pile of books an paper, which is essentially what my life looks like right now, and b) I have been lacking any drive to do anything else- other work, cooking, cleaning, dressing in a socially appropriate manner. The good that has come of all this is that when I do venture out into the world it seems even more striking and lovely and deserving of copious photos. I just thought I should confess.



No comments:

Post a Comment