Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Once upon a time I won concert tickets to see Spoon.

Because I forced my sister to text 'SPOON' to 68255. Great accomplishment. Anyway, It was a really exciting time in my life, in fact, one of the few photo-worthy moments in the past few weeks. Except my camera was not allowed because it was considered professional. It was banished to the car, hence my blatant copyright violation sharing of this photo:

(I actually don't want to be a jerk to this guy because his photos are awesome. I want to be like him when I grow up. Complete with a photopass.)

I would have unobtrusively taken some fine non-professional photos from my general admission standing room only perch with my wimpy lens.

In any case, it was a great night. Katie and I visited the Vine Street Pub beforehand, which was delightful. There was also a high concentration of men at the event. And they were not bad looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment