Monday, June 8, 2009

(Side Note)





My camera and I have been together for a year and a half now. And I still don't know what I am doing with it. I could claim it is a lack of time or need or whatever, but really it is sad. When I learn new things it is like a parent of a two year old learning that they should feed thier child... or something. Good reason to keep my camera and avoid children for awhile. At any rate:
I love The Pioneer Woman and her photography and reading about indoor photography I was struck by the fact that I had not tried some of the simple features of my camera. So I grabbed my camera and played with the ISO and noise reduction etc. It was really not rocket science, but makes all the difference. I have been born again, or my camera has, and we are going to conquer boredom, learn something, and take some epic photos this summer.
All that to say, grazie to you, Pioneer Woman. My camera and I salute you.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment