Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Union Pacific


I wish I had photoshop so I could correct the distorted unparallelness... It makes me a little bit crazy.
But I love the train, even when I have to stop for it.


In totally unrelated news, more family/car drama and an adventure at the tire place. Less of an adventure and more of an errand that evolved into something traumatic. But the reason I tell this story is that there were nice boys there. Nice to me. Nice to look at. And do not usually find tire-replacing types attractive. Is Franklin to blame for this? And why can I not encounter such individuals in inexpensive a less painful situations?!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I really like this railroad picture. There is a fantasic railroad near my house, and everytime I drive by it I think, "Yes, I will stop and take a picture." Unfortunately, I am usually either running late or sleep deprived, and the stop-and-take-a-picture option seems less appealing at those times in life. But this, this is good.

    ReplyDelete