Thursday, July 16, 2009

Caribou Coffee

Minnesota's own Starbucks.
So, here I am, at Caribou Coffee, "Where the laws of nature apply." I don't really know what that means, and it might actually be about something dirty, but I like it anyway. And I like the coffee. And I like that I can use the free wi-fi to chat with Marcel via Skype while I enjoy the ambient music and general vibe. Although there is a strange couple sitting nearby, there is also a woman with a bag that says, "I love Tibet," and there are a lot of books with nice looking people reading them.

Also, I just looked up and saw the spitting image of Jemaine. (You may have received my Facebook post regarding this rare siting.

Okay, this is probably the creepiest thing I've done in a while, but I just had to take a picture of him. Please don't judge me. Isn't that resemblance something!? This man could be singing about business time and we'd never know the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment