Saturday, July 18, 2009

Indeed I do.


So, we went to the biggest farmers' market in Minneapolis (and apparently in the upper midwest) today, and it was fabulous! Our trip was a little short, but it was so worth it. I got a whole bunch of beets (and at one dollar a bundle, I should have gotten more), white onions, peas, and green beans. All for less than ten bucks. I was in awe. There were beautiful flower boquets, amazing fried food (including local cheese curds, which are always a favorite), and even a random assortment of themed lawn decor, featuring many different species of wild animals. We saw everything from a giant, ceramic rooster to a life-sized giraffe, and even some beasts of Minnesota which were cast out of bronze. I didn't feel that I had enough time to really stop and smell the flowers (or get good pictures of them), but I'll be back. And next time I'm bringing more batteries.

1 comment: